Discover the Power of Yoga for Modern Living in just 4 weeks
with Caron Lindley
In this unique 4 week course, Caron will guide you to explore different aspects of yoga. You will experience how it feels to:
- tune in and connect with yourself
- become grounded and present
- move mindfully
- breathe well
- relax deeply
- achieve stillness and peace
- Learn from an experienced and nurturing teacher who has introduced yoga to hundreds of beginners
- Gain access to Instructional Beginners Yoga videos
- Invitation to join our private Facebook community
- Opportunity to experience a complimentary deep rest yoga session (Restorative Yin Yoga Nidra sessions are held once a month).
Caron specialise in teaching people not poses so you can be confident that if you join this course, each lesson will be tailored to your needs.
Dates: Wednesdays 6th March - 27th March inclusive
Time: 7.30pm - 8.30pm
No of sessions: 4
Venue: Crick Sports Centre, Crick Sports Field, Yelvertoft Road, Crick NN6 7TF
What to wear and bring: Wear loose clothing you can move around in easily. Bring a yoga mat, blanket and bottle of water.
T&Cs: We are sorry but your place cannot be cancelled and payment refunded after your booking has been received. If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control, you will receive an email offering you alternative date(s) or a refund for the cancelled session(s).