Discover the Power of Yoga
If you've never done yoga and fancy giving it a go, then a Yoga For Beginners Course could be for you.
Yoga cover a huge field with many different aspects and disciplines. Our Yoga for Beginners Courses will introduce you to some of the basics. Starting from scratch, each course will offer you the opportunity to
- Learn techniques to warm up the body and unblock energy.
- Become familiar with a minimum of 20 foundation yoga postures and how to perform them safely for your body.
- Practise a range of simple and effective breathing techniques for good health, focus and stress release.
Experience the power of meditation for calming the mind and generating positive thoughts.
- Enjoy relaxation techniques to help you rest deeply and prepare for a good night’s sleep.
- Gain confidence to join an established yoga class.
- Learn how to begin a home yoga practice.
Each weekly session is practical. You’ll see demonstrations, gain useful tips and have lots of opportunity to practise and ask questions.
Next 6 weeks course Starts
There are no Beginners courses currently scheduled, however courses will be scheduled in different locations throughout the year, according to demand. Please contact us if you'd like to be advised of future dates.
Weekly classes for Beginners/Returners
As an alternative to a Yoga for Beginners Course, you might like to dive straight into a class. There are two lovely Yoga for Beginners/Returners classes available:
- Crick on Wednesday at 6pm - 7.15pm
- Daventry on Thursday at 5pm - 6pm