Private Yoga Lessons. Go at your pace.
Originally, yoga was taught by a teacher who worked with an individual on a one to one basis. The lesson would be tailored specifically to the needs of the person, their health, body type and lifestyle. Although group yoga classes are now the most popular way of learning yoga, this doesn't suit everyone. If you're interested in a personalised approach then private yoga classes could be for you.
Private yoga lessons are ideal if you:
- would like a bespoke plan to improve your health and wellbeing.
- are a beginner who wants to learn the basics before joining a group class.
- are someone who is recovering from an illness or has a health condition and would like to explore yoga at your pace.
- are not comfortable in group settings.
- are very busy, find it hard to fit in a regular class and want to practise yoga at a time to suit you.
- would like to take your practice to a deeper level and incorporate yoga philosophy and psychology.
- would like to treat yourself or someone else to a gift of yoga.
what to expect in a private yoga lesson
Initial no obligation chat
Every person is different so every lesson is unique. The first step is to have a chat with Caron either by phone or Skype about your needs. This initial step is free of charge and will help you decide whether Caron is the appropriate teacher for you, depending on what you would like to achieve.
Consultation & mini yoga session
If you'd like to go ahead, then the next step is to come for a consultation and mini-yoga session. During the 60 minute session, we will discuss your needs and what you'd like to achieve or explore through yoga. The mini yoga session will enable you to experience my teaching style and what private yoga sessions would be like. I will also recommend how we might work together in the future. There is no obligation for you to commit to further sessions.
Your bespoke yoga sessions
Bespoke yoga sessions are scheduled for approximately 60 minute each, at a frequency of your choice. Sessions might include
- Mindful movement
- Breathing practices
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Mudra (hand movements)
- Mantra (affirmations)
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Neuro linguistic programming
- Work-life balance coaching
Where are they held
The sessions are held in a small, comfortable and warm home studio in Crick, Northamptonshire. It might be possible to take the lessons in your own home, depending on your location. Please note additional fees will apply to cover travel time and mileage.
- Initial chat by telephone or Skype, free of charge.
- First consultation and mini yoga session - £45.00
- Individual sessions - £45.00 each. 10% discount is available for block booking of 10 sessions or more.
Schedule your initial chat now
- Send Caron a message using the Contact Form and she will get in touch to arrange a time to chat.
What Private Yoga Lessons are like
Karen Gilmurray was gifted a series of private yoga lessons. Read about her experience