Yoga classes in Rugby, Crick, Ravensthorpe & Daventry.
Yoga classes - Term dates, times, Venues & Prices
Daytime and evening classes run throughout the year and you can join at any time. You reap the most benefits by committing to a regular practice but if you need to miss a session now and again due to work commitments or holidays, then that's OK. Come to class when you can - you'll need to book and pay in advance in order to guarantee a place.
You can buy a single class pass. if you like to pay weekly. Or you can buy a multi-class pass which is great value for money. The more classes you buy the cheaper each class. Multi-class passes are available for 6 or 12 classes. And what's more, class passes are valid now for 12 months from the date of purchase. When your pass expires, simply buy a new one. Scroll down to find out more about secure online payment.
Below is an overview of the 2017 timetable. From time to time, classes will be cancelled if Caron Lindley or one of her cover teachers is not available to teach. The online booking system shows the timetable of all classes that are planned to run in 2017.
10am - 11am Yin Yoga for Flexibility @Upstairs, Sheaf Street Health Store, 20 Sheaf Street, Daventry, NN11 4AB. 6 class pass £42.00; 12 class pass £78.00; single class pass £7.50.
11am - 12noon Yoga for Relaxation, Stress Management, Rest & Recovery @ Upstairs, Sheaf Street Health Store, 20 Sheaf Street, Daventry, NN11 4AB. 6 class pass £42.00; 12 class pass £78.00; single class pass £7.50.
10am - 11.30am Mindful Yoga @ Overslade Community Centre Buchanan Rd, Rugby, CV22 6AY. 6 class pass £60.00; 12 class pass £114.00; single class pass £12.00.
6.00pm - 7.15pm Yoga for Beginners & Returners @ Crick Sports Centre, Crick Sports Field, Yelvertoft Road, Crick. NN6 7TR. 6 class pass £48.00; 12 class pass £90.00; single class pass £9.00.
7.30pm - 8.45pm Mindful Yoga @ Crick Sports Centre, Crick Sports Field, Yelvertoft Road, Crick. NN6 7TR. 6 class pass £48.00; 12 class pass £90.00; single class pass £9.00.
5pm - 6pm Yoga for Beginners @ Sheaf Street Health Store, 20 Sheaf Street, Daventry, NN11 4AB. 6 class pass £42.00; 12 class pass £78.00; single class pass £7.50.
9.30am - 10.45am Mindful Yoga @ The Village Hall, Ravensthorpe, NN6 8EH. 6 class pass £48.00; 12 class pass £90.00; single class pass £9.00.
Power of Three Workshops @ The Timeless Cafe, Church Street, Crick, NN6 A powerful trio of breath- work, mindful meditation and doTerra essential oils. £10 per class including refreshments and essential oil sample.
- Friday 17th March 7pm - 9pm Introduction to Essential Oils, breathing techniques and mindful meditation for family wellness. Book this Workshop.
- Friday 28 April 7pm - 8pm Power of Three monthly practice (breath work, mindful meditation plus essential oil of the month).
- Friday 26th May 7pm - 8pm (breath work, mindful meditation plus essential oil of the month).
- Friday 30 June 7pm - 8pm (breath work, mindful meditation plus essential oil of the month).
Personalised Special Yoga Events designed for you. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Moon Magic - A yoga evening for mums, daughters and their friends to honour their feminine energy and individuality, regulate hormones and observe the cycles of nature and life).
- A Good Night In - For families, couples and small groups of friends. A tailor-made, blissful evening of deep restorative yoga and delicious Yoga Nidra relaxation and meditation. Blankets, bolsters, cushions, pure essential oils, marma points massage.
SATURDAY Events Please contact us to register your interest
- Yoga "on location" (Group days out to inspiring locations to include Yoga, Mindfulness, Writing, Photography, Cooking, Eating).
- Introduction to Yoga (full day course for beginners).
- Beyond Asana Discovery Days (Deepen your understanding of yoga techniques and principles, and learn how to apply them to modern life).
LOVE SUNDAY YOGA
Mini retreats and workshops at various locations. Full details coming soon. Save the date:
- Sunday 12 March - Return to wholeness FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 14 May – Bloom from within
- Sunday 16 July – Celebrate your power (Full day retreat including sound bath)
- Sunday 10 September – Root down and be present
- Sunday 12 November – Release and heal, from the inside out
Please contact us to register your interest and be the first to know when the booking site opens.
MINDFUL YOGA is blend of Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga, breathing techniques, yoga postures, mindful movement, meditations, relaxation plus mantras, affirmations, readings and poetry for reflection and inspiration.
- Hatha Yoga: A flowing form of the traditional style to build strength and lengthen the main muscle groups.
- Yin Yoga: Floor-based postures are held for longer to mobilise the joints and soften the deeper connective tissues.
All classes are suitable for beginners and those with experience. Classes are small, friendly and supportive. You are encouraged to do what you can without striving to push your glorious body beyond its edge. Simply come, be present and enjoy what you can do!
YIN YOGA is a cool yin practice which aims improve flexibility through the release of the connective tissues and mobilisation of the joints.
YOGA FOR RELAXATION is a nourishing practice that will teach you how to rest your body and mind, beat stress, sleep well, boost your immune system. This is a floor-based practice and will use props such as blankets, cushions and pillows to help your body relax deeply.
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS & RETURNERS is a gentle practice for people who are new to yoga or those who wish to revisit the basics and build up confidence.
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS COURSES comprise a set number of classes, designed to introduce yoga to people who are curious to discover what yoga is all about. Lots of time to explore and ask questions.
Secure online booking & Payment
1. Use the secure online booking and payment platform. (Payment transactions are made through NETBANX by OPTIMAL PAYMENTS ®, a system which uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information.) Click on the button below to book and prepay online.
Class passes, cancelLations, Refunds, Roll-overs, Extensions or Transfers
Class passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Red Hat Yoga regrets that refunds or re-credits are not offered for classes that you've book and then don't attend. If you are able to attend the class you've booked, then you can do an on-line cancellation within 48 hours. This is an early cancellation and your class pass will be re-credited. A cancellation less than 48 hours is a late cancellation and your pass will not be re-credited. If a class is cancelled at short notice due to inclement weather, teacher illness, venue unavailability or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised by email and your class class will be extended automatically.
Booking & Payment for one-to-One Lessons, Courses, Workshops and Retreats
Separate booking, payment, cancellation and refund policies apply for Private One-to-One Lessons, Courses, Workshops and Retreats. These are published along with the individual descriptions of these events on the website.